The Netherlands is still in lockdown, but fortunately we seem to have more possibilities in the near future. From now on, we will organise our courses in classrooms again. In addition, we offer you the possibility to participate online through a video connection, at least until this summer. This way, you are assured of new knowledge, even when you are suddenly unable to participate in class.
- Our courses on location will be organised in accordance with the measures at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- We only work with accommodations with a corona protocol and we monitor compliance with this on a random basis. Participants receive this protocol in advance of the course.
- We pay attention to matters such as the cleaning of general areas, walking routes and catering.
- Participants and teachers wear a face mask when they enter the location and in the corridors.
- Participants and teachers with health complaints stay at home.
- Participants and teachers stay at home if they have been in a risk area abroad or have been in contact with an infected person in the past 10 days.
- Travel by car as much as possible.
- The photo shows what the current classroom setting looks like.
For our online courses we use the platform Microsoft Teams. For some current trainings we use WebEx. The teacher streams the lesson live and questions can be asked directly, live or via chat. We have good experiences with the online courses and trainings.
Please contact us if you have questions
Do you have questions? Please contact us, preferably by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise by phone +31 15 278 46 18.