Due to the partial lockdown imposed by the Dutch government to limit the number of contact moments and travel movements, PAOTM no longer considers it justified to organise courses on location. The health of our students and teachers is paramount. That is why we have decided to continue all of our courses online from October 15, with a few exceptions. For some courses it is necessary that these are organised on location. We are currently in consultation with our course leaders. Participants will be informed about this soon. After that, you can also check the course page to learn what applies to your course.
For our online courses we use the Microsoft Teams platform. For some current trainings we use WebEx. The teacher streams the lesson live and questions can be asked directly, live or via chat. We have good experiences with the online courses and trainings.
For some courses it is necessary that these are organised on location. We do this in accordance with the RIVM measures at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- We only work with accommodations with a corona protocol and we monitor compliance with this on a random basis. Participants receive this protocol in advance of the course.
- We pay attention to matters such as the cleaning of general areas, walking routes and catering.
- We work with groups of no more than 30 people, so that we can maintain sufficient distance between each other.
- Participants and teachers wear a face mask when they enter the location and in the corridors.
- Participants and teachers with health complaints stay at home.
- Participants and teachers stay at home if they have been in a risk area abroad or have been in contact with an infected person in the past 10 days.
- Travel by car as much as possible.
- The photo shows what the current classroom setting looks like.
Please contact us if you have questions
Do you have questions? Please contact us, preferably by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise by phone +31 15 278 46 18.