Learn how to use advanced process control solutions, such as frequency domain tools, filters, feedforward, master-slave, split-range and override control to design, realize and optimize control systems.
Advanced control systems are needed when you want to optimize the performance of the automated system and for companies that want to lag the competition behind. But how do you approach that in a systematic way?
After the course:
• you are able to model the system to be regulated
• you are able to analyze the closed loop system in both time and frequency domain
• you can optimally choose and set control algorithm consisting of PID with filters
• you understand gain scheduling and can apply this
• you are able to apply split range
• you understand override control and you are able to apply this technique
Programmers (PLC, DCS, embedded, etc.), engineers (process, loads, systems, R&D, etc.), operators.
Course Control Systems
Do you need knowledge of control systems in general? In the course Control systems you learn how a control system works and how to apply it in practice, how to design and choose control system components (actuators, sensors, electronics, PID algorithm, feedforward and software) so that the whole functions optimally.
|Trainer:||Dhr. Dr.ir. J. Schuurmans MSc (DotX Control Solutions B.V.)|
|Course data:||November 2, 9 and 16 2021|
|Price:||€ 1,908.65 ex. vat|
|The program can be taught in English on request.|
Day 1 - Analysis of control systems
• Physical modeling
• Model linearization
• Laplace transformation
• Model identification
• Analysis in frequency domain
• PID implementation details
Day 2 - Gain scheduling and feed forward
• Filters and their application
• Tuning filters and PID
• Exercises Gain scheduling
Day 3 - Override and split range
• Self-learning feedforward (Iterative Learning Control)
• Override control
• Split range control
• Master-slave control