February 25, 2021
The Netherlands are in lockdown since December 15th 2020 to limit the number of contacts. The measures apply until at least March 16, 2021.
This means that all PAOTM-courses until March will be taught online. The majority of these courses were already scheduled online, so little will change for our students and teachers. After the press conference on March 9, we will determine what is possible for courses from April. We will keep everyone involved informed.
For our online courses we use the platform Microsoft Teams. For some current trainings we use WebEx. The teacher streams the lesson live and questions can be asked directly, live or via chat. We have good experiences with the online courses and trainings.
When classroom courses are allowed again, these rules apply
- Our courses on location will be organised in accordance with the RIVM measures at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- We only work with accommodations with a corona protocol and we monitor compliance with this on a random basis. Participants receive this protocol in advance of the course.
- We pay attention to matters such as the cleaning of general areas, walking routes and catering.
- We work with groups of no more than 30 people, so that we can maintain sufficient distance between each other.
- Participants and teachers wear a face mask when they enter the location and in the corridors.
- Participants and teachers with health complaints stay at home.
- Participants and teachers stay at home if they have been in a risk area abroad or have been in contact with an infected person in the past 10 days.
- Travel by car as much as possible.
Please contact us if you have questions
Do you have questions? Please contact us, preferably by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or otherwise by phone +31 15 278 46 18.