September 20, 2021
Thanks to the decrease of regulations because of COVID-19 and the increasing vaccination rate, more and more is possible. We organize our courses classically since the summer holidays. From September 25 2021, the 1,5 meter rule expires. From this moment on we follow the rules of the location where the course is given. This may mean that you have to show the CoronaCheck app on arrival. Of course we will inform every participant in advance about the applicable situation.
- Our courses on location will be organised in accordance with the measures.
- We pay attention to matters such as the cleaning of general areas, walking routes and catering.
- Participants and teachers with health complaints stay at home.
- Participants and teachers stay at home if they have been in a risk area abroad or have been in contact with an infected person in the past 10 days.
- Travel by car as much as possible.
- The photo shows what the current classroom setting looks like.
In the classroom
- A face mask is not mandatory.
- Everyone uses their own laptop for computer exercises or group work. Lecturers monitor these types of exercises remotely (via MS Teams). When working on a joint document, these are shared in MS Teams.
These guidelines will be adjusted according to each policy change by the Dutch government and/or press conference.
Online courses (if necessary)
For our online courses we use the platform Microsoft Teams. The teacher streams the lesson live and questions can be asked directly, live or via chat. We have good experiences with the online courses and trainings.
Please contact us if you have questions
Do you have questions? Please contact us, preferably by e-mail email@example.com or otherwise by phone +31 15 278 46 18.